While most of the webmasters are worried about their search ranks getting hit by Google’s Latest Penguin Update, we went in depth to find out how you can use it to your advantage. Without going into the detail with the reasoning, below are the methodologies that will help in getting top ranks after Google’s Penguin Update.
- Do not Spam websites with meaningless keywords in the content.
- If your website is displaying Ads on the top of the page, make sure they are accompanied with useful content.
- Improve your social presence.
- Work to increase time spent by users on the website and reduce bounce rate.
- Incorporate a blog on the website and update it weekly. It would be beneficial if you have your latest posts linked on the home page.
- Enrich your content with videos and pictures.
- Submit your website to Webmaster Central and notice if there are any issues being reported by Google. If any, eliminate them.
Google’s web spam update is primarily aimed at reducing the rankings of websites engaged in manipulating web pages to benefit search ranks for particular keywords. For more information on How To Get Top Search Engine Ranks, visit us at JAGInfotech.com